Design Skills Course at MEC/ FablabMH
After successfully running our first certified course in Design Skills and Digital Fabrication, earlier this year, we are excited to announce another opportunity to take this ground-breaking course, scheduled to begin at the end of October 2016.
This fully funded course is run in conjunction with Mohill Enterprise Centre through MSLETB with assistance from Leitrim Development Company.
* Gain a recognised QQI Level 5 Design qualification
* Understand and appreciate Design principles
* Learn how to use Design as a problem solving activity
* Gain hands-on experience with Digital Fabrication technologies
* Build a portfolio of Design work
* Complete a real world project from Design Brief through to Manufacture
* Develop academic and vocational language, literacy and IT skills related to Design
*Learn how to work effectively both individually and with others in a Design team
For dates and more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0719632024